Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have introduced the following procedures to help keep you and us safe:
- You must WEAR A FACE MASK to our office. Please bring your own mask to your appointment.
- We ask all visitors to our office to use the hand sanitizer we provide upon entering our premises.
- Do not arrive early. Appointment times have been staggered to avoid multiple clients in the office at the same time. For physical distancing purposes, our office can only accommodate 2 clients at a time.
- Please come alone, due to Covid-19 restrictions we must limit the number of people in the office and we cannot accommodate anyone who is not essential to the appointment.
- Do not bring food or drinks to your appointment.